Last Updated: 22nd September 2021
- 22-09-2021: Register Interest to view Parc Canberra EC showflat and get Direct Developer Price & VVIP Discounts, or Submit E-Application directly.
- 22-09-2021: Be the earliest to get the updated Parc Canberra EC price, Showflat information, and Balance Units.
- 13-01-2020: Parc Canberra EC launch date for preview is from 31 Jan 2020 to 10 Feb 2020.
- 13-01-2020: Updated Parc Canberra EC floor plan and site plan.
- 02-11-2019: New Canberra MRT station open on 2 Nov, set to reduce journey to city by 10 minutes.
- 11-09-2019: EC Income Ceiling raised to $16,000, effective Today.
- 07-03-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator Based on Mortgage Serving Ratio
- 01-03-2019: Location map, nearby amenities, and site view are updated.
- 01-03-2019: Welcome to Parc Canberra EC website.
Parc Canberra EC Price
Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Group successfully secured the executive condominium (EC) site along Canberra Link. The new EC sits an area of 194,187 square foot (18,040.6 square meter) land parcel and has a plot ratio of 2.5. With the top bid of S$271 million, it works out to S$558.2 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr). According to the Housing and Development Board (HDB), it can yield a maximum of 500 units.
Based on the estimation, the Parc Canberra EC will have a break-even price of S$950 psf ppr and an average selling price of S$1,050 psf.
(All prices for Parc Canberra displayed here are for reference purposes. Prices are subject to change from time to time without prior notice. This webpage cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies, omissions and/or dispute.)
2 BEDROOM + STUDY
829 SQF (1 UNIT)
818-926 SQF (77 UNITS – LAST 11)
3 BEDROOM + UTILITY
926-947 SQF (168 UNITS)
3 BEDROOM PREMIUM
947-1001 SQF (182 UNITS)
4 BEDROOM PREMIUM
1152-1184 SQF (57 UNITS – LAST 1)
5 BEDROOM PREMIUM
1453 SQF (11 UNITS)
Parc Canberra EC Location
The new Executive Condominium (EC) is located at Canberra Link, only 300m away from the upcoming Canberra MRT, which will be opened by Dec 2019. Canberra MRT station is part of north-South line, located between Sembawang and Yishun MRT stations.
Nearby Canberra Plaza will become the future new generation neighborhood centre which is positioned as a one-stop destination for all generations. Residents of Parc Canberra EC will enjoy a complete live-work-play-learn environment. Canberra Plaza is expected to be completed in 2019.
Served by the 12 hectare Bukit Canberra (a.k.a Sembawang Sport and Community Hub, open in 2020), Parc Canberra EC is so close to amenities such as hawker centre, indoor and outdoor sport facilities, policlinic, and green spaces for community farming and lifestyle related facilities.
When the new expressway as part of North-South Corridor is ready in 2026, Parc Canberra EC will be directly benefited – commuters then have the choice of faster access to the city area.
Amenities @Parc Canberra EC
Sembawang can look forward to an injection of new life and excitement, with new housing developments and the opening of Bukit Canberra. These developments will also be complemented with new employment opportunities.
Want to know how Sembawang Area is planned with the comprehensive range of facilities to meet the needs of current and future residents? Check out the Sembawang URA Master Plan.
Parc Canberra EC Site Plan
Parc Canberra EC Floor Plan
The Parc Canberra EC is designed to accommodate all your needs, a love nest for younger families or even multi-generational living. Stay tuned for the floor plans of the units available in Parc Canberra EC.
Click the button above to view & download the Full Parc Canberra EC Floor Plan.
Parc Canberra EC Showflat
Location, Opening Hours
The Parc Canberra EC showflat is targeted to open in Q1 2020.
Kindly register your interest to receive latest update on showflat opening date and project details.
Things to Take Note Before Visiting Parc Canberra EC Showflat
- It is advisable to check Eligibility Conditions for Parc Canberra EC purchase.
- How are you affected by the MSR(Mortgage Servicing Ratio)? You will need to know the bracket you are in. Find out more using the MSR calculator.
- On the actual launch date, you will need to understand how the Balloting System works.
Alternatively, you may simply book an appointment by filling up the form below and let us contact you. Our experienced sales team is able to assist you throughout the process.