Will Canberra MRT kickstart a property fairytale?
“Canberra looks to be a sought-after destination for young families, especially since a further two primary schools and one secondary school is part of the estate’s plans.
While property prices in Canberra are still very affordable, home buyers need to be aware that prices have been rising quickly in recent years due to ongoing development and improved connectivity.
In particular, the uplift from the opening of Canberra MRT station means that average prices of private homes in the area are likely to breach the $1,000 psf mark soon. As such, buyers looking to purchase property in Canberra may want to act soon or risk paying a higher price. ”
This article reveals how Canberra’s fairytale will pan out:
- Canberra: New BTO flats, Condos and ECs Galore
- Will Canberra MRT station lead to a jump in property value?
- North-South Corridor: Not just for motorists
- Bukit Canberra: Sports Hub of the North?
- Canberra Plaza: Singapore’s newest heartland mall
- Will there be property value upside in Canberra?
- Preserving Canberra’s rich heritage
Continue to read at PropertyGuru Will Canberra MRT kickstart a property fairytale?
Check out the latest update at Parc Canberra.